Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- 10-15 corn tortilla
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Kraft Tex Mex
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies (these are not hot)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
- Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don’t want curdled sour cream.
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese