Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
Prep: 45 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 1 hr
- 6-8 potatoes (depending on size)
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb. chopped bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheese (or more if you like)
- 2.25 oz. back olives
- 1-2 tablespoon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- Can also add celery, pickles, or onions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add peeled potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Bake bacon on a cookie sheet at 425 degrees for about 20 mins or until it reaches the crispiness you desire. Remove from pan and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, black olives, salt, pepper, mustard and mayonnaise. Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled.