Prep Time 15 mins Cook Time 45 mins Total Time 1 hr
- 5 to 6 medium sized baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1.0 to 1.25-ounce) packet french onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks leaving skin on, if you wish.
- Combine potatoes, melted butter, and onion soup mix in a ungreased baking dish. Mix to coat potatoes.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (stirring occasionally) or until potatoes are tender.
Watch other videos on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)