- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add pork chops and turn to coat. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook chops in butter over medium heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet, bring the vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat; add maple syrup. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually add to maple mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Place chops on a broiler pan; sprinkle with brown sugar. Broil 4 in. from the heat until sugar is melted, 1-2 minutes. Drizzle with maple glaze.
Watch other videos on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
1 each: 530 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein.