Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- 1 package diced pork
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (enough to coat bottom of pan)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 can tomatoes
- 10-12 cups water
- 1 cup Pueblo Green Chilies (to taste – the more you put the hotter it will be)
- 1 diced onion
- 3 bouillon cubes
- Garlic Salt – roughly 2 tbs.
- Garlic powder – roughly 1 tbs.
- Coat bottom of pan with oil, cook pork – season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic salt
- Add flour and stir until a rue forms
- Add water, onion and bouillon cubes
- In a food processor add tomatoes and green chilies pulse to chop – add to pot
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and garlic salt.
- Cook until it starts to thicken – mix flour and water together and add to pot if need to thicken more.