Watch other video recipes on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 15-20 minutes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 2/3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed Minced Garlic, 8 oz
- 6 (4 ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 ° .
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Place pork chops in an oven pan and glaze with sauce.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until done (depending on the thickness of your pork chops).