Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 1 tsp. oregano
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• 1 tsp. cumin
• 1 tbsp. chili powder
• 1 can roasted dice tomatoes, juices drained
• 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 tubes crescent roll dough
• 1/2 c. shredded Mexican cheese
• 1 small bag Fritos (or other corn chips)
• 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. As it heats, place ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add oregano, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder. Use a wooden spoon to break up meat and mix in seasonings. Cook until browned and drain excess juices.
- Add roasted diced tomatoes and pinto beans and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, separating each triangle. Arrange in a sunburst pattern, with pointy ends of the triangles facing outward (the base of the triangles should overlap).
- Spread ground beef mixture over triangle bases, forming a ring. Sprinkle cheese on top of meat, then top with crumbled Fritos.
- Fold triangle tips over filling (there will be gaps where meat and cheese peeks out between crescent roll triangles). Brush the top of dough with beaten egg.
- Bake until dough has turned lightly golden and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.