- 1 Bag of Doritos (any flavor)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut chicken into strips (about 3/4″)
- Crush Doritos until you have 1 1/2 cups.
- Whisk together egg & milk in a separate bowl.
- Dip each strip in the egg mixture and then into the Doritos mixture. Press the chips into the chicken making sure the whole strip is coated.
- Place on a foil lined pan and lightly spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with ranch or sour cream.
Watch the video on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)