Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- Cook 4 hours 20 minutes or longer on a lower heat
- 2 Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 2 – 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Pouch of Italian Dressing Mix
- 2 – 10 oz Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Packages of Fettuccine Noodles
- 1 Package of Broccoli Florets (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Put the Chicken and Cream Cheese in crock pot.
- In a separate bowl whisk together cream of chicken soup and 1 and a half cans of water and the italian dressing pouch.
- Then pour that into the crock pot over chicken.
- Cook on medium heat for 4 hours (or low for longer).
- Remove and Shred chicken once it’s cooked.
- You will want to whisk the sauce in the crock pot before adding the chicken back (whisk together until the cream cheese is combined, you will need to whisk for awhile so there are no white lumps).
- Put shredded chicken back into crock pot and mix with sauce then cook for another 20 minutes while you make the pasta.
- Heat and add broccoli to the crock pot (at this point if you want).
- Boil water and cook fettuccine noodles.