- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal plus more for garnish
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 big scoops vanilla ice cream slightly softened
- whipped topping if desired
- Cinnamon sugar if desired
- Soak the cereal in 1 cup of the milk for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. Add to a blender with the additional 1/4 cup of milk and vanilla ice cream and blend on liquefy until smooth but still thick. Add 1 tablespoon at a time of more milk if needed for blending.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped topping, crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar if desired.
Watch the video on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)