Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 35-40 mintues
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine softened
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of vinilla extract
- 1 cup of Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate or Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream chese softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan with parchment paper in the bottom.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes then remove.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in a small bowl until fluffy.
- Add Water and vanilla; beat until blended.
- Stir in chocolate ships
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Blend in sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- Pour into crust.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoon evenly onto cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or just until alomst set in the center.
- Cool completely on wire rack.