- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Leave aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter and cream cheese, with an electric mixer on medium speed, until it is fine and creamy.
- Add an egg, milk and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Then, add powder sugar and mix some more until the mixture is fluffy. Put in dry ingredients and mix until you get fine dough.
- Finally, add mini chocolate chips and stir well. Leave in fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the fridge. Shape it into balls (24-26 balls).
- Place them in the baking sheets, 1.5 inch apart. Flatten the balls using your hands or some firm object.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chip, if you wish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool in the baking sheets for a few minutes.
- Transfer them to a wire rack to cool down completely.
Store them in well sealed container, at a room temperature, for about three days.
YIELD: 25 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 97 TOTAL FAT: 4g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 2g CHOLESTEROL: 17mg SODIUM: 28mg CARBOHYDRATES: 13g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 7g SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0g PROTEIN: 1g
Watch more videos on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)