Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- 1 package (about 14 ounces) refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts), at room temperature
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 2/3 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate with 1 pie crust. Trim any excess.
- Stir the soup, milk, chicken and vegetables in a medium bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pie plate. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Place the remaining pie crust over the filling. Trim any excess. Crimp the edges of the top and bottom crusts together. Using a sharp knife, cut several slits in the top crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Sprinkle the crust with the remaining cheese.