Watch other video recipes on my YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, coat the potatoes in the oil, 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and spread onto half the sheet pan.
- In the same bowl, cover the pork chops with the garlic, brown sugar and the rest of the salt and pepper.
- Add the chops to the sheet pan.
- Cover with the remaining topping.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until the pork is at 145 degrees or more.
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.