Watch this video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- 1 1/2 sleeves saltine crackers
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 lb Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a greased or sprayed rimmed baking sheet (16″ x 11″) and cover with foil or parchment so it also comes up the sides.
- Chop the bacon into bits and cook in a pan until crispy. Drain on some kitchen paper, pat down to remove as much grease as possible, then set aside.
- Put down a single layer of crackers to cover the pan
- In a saucepan, add the sugar and butter and heat until it has all melted and begins to boil. Be careful because this mixture is HOT. Give it a stir and when the syrup is boiling, continue to boil for 3 full minutes.
- After 3 minutes, pour the mixture, CAREFULLY (It is hot remember!) over the crackers and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the bacon all over. Allow to completely cool then break in to pieces.
**You can add some chopped nuts instead, or chocolate bits. Make it how you like!