Watch other video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 1 can Sloppy Joes Mix
- 2 Cups of cheese
- In a large skillet cook the bacon on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and drain the grease and chop.
- Fry up the ground beef until fully cooked
- Add Sloppy Joe mix until warm.
- Just before the sauce is finished heating add the chopped bacon, you can also add the grated cheese or wait and top your Sloppy Joes with it.
- Toast your buns if you want. Server Sloppy Joes over buns.