Watch other video recipes on my:
YouTube channel (Dan’s 420 Chronicles)
- Prep:20 mins
- Cook:75 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (seasoned and dry, such as Italian seasoned or garlic and herb)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/4 cup Heinz 57 Sauce (plus more for topping)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, beaten egg, bread crumbs, onion, milk, 1/4 cup of Heinz 57, salt, and pepper.
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place it in a pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour (see note). Carefully pour off excess grease and top with more Heinz 57 Sauce. Return the meatloaf to the oven to 10 to 15 minutes longer and top with cheese.
- Allow meatloaf to stand 5 minutes before slicing.